Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ants

My apartment has an ant problem. Well, it's not so much a problem as an annoyance. They get into my dirty laundry and stuff, but I've only gotten bitten a few times. If I were going to stay here longer, I'd complain, but since I'm moving at the end of the month, I figure it's not worth the trouble.

Anyway, I've noticed that everytime I go into my bathroom, there are, more often than not, 2 ants patroling the floor. Sometimes there's only one, but most of the time, there's two. Kinda makes you wander whose wife they hit on to get stuck on bathroom duty. How do they keep their sense of direction to make it back to the nest? They turn so often and seemingly randomly, that it seems they'd get lost pretty easily.

These are the things I wonder about.

No comments: