Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Screwing with Chris

If you hear Mahaffey talking about some wierd mormons who tried to give him a book of Mormon and convert him, insisting that he requested it, I have no idea what you're talking about, nor did I have anything to do with it.

Shipping to Africa is freakin' expensive! A 7.5 lb package will cost me $35 to ship in 4-10 days. It'll be worth it, because it's all going to orphans that Crystal is working with. I'm sending pencils, pencil sharpeners, paper, raisins, cool glow-in-the-dark things, and a Howdy T-shirt.

Still need to find an apartment in Austin. I may come down to the wire on this one... I hope not. If nothing else, I can live with Mike for a while until I find my own place. He would wet himself if he knew I was thinking about this.

My telescope still hasn't gotten here yet. I hope it'll come tomorrow because the skies have been excellent the past few days.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Just got your package last week. My last week at Huruma :( Kids loved it and I have some good photos for you ;)

Tried to call you but your number has changed? Are you in Austin now? I'm in Gtown until the 10th...