Wednesday, June 08, 2005

new checks!

I finally gave up looking for my other box of checks, so I went to the bank and ordered some temporary checks. They printed them there, and they actually don't look half bad. $2 for 12. Not a great deal, but it's a lot better than ordering a box of 100 more with my college station address. Seriously, these 12 should get me through the rest of the summer with checks to spare.

On a completely unrelated note, I hate banking hours. I really don't understand the point of being open from 9 to 4. People who are making money and hence, need to deal with banks are WORKING!! During NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS!! There's only so much you can do online or through the drive through. I think a great idea for a bank would be to be closed during regular business hours (except for lunch) and then also be open from 6am to 9am, and then from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. I hate dealing with machines.

I now own a telescope! Here's the ebay page. It's going to ship priority, so hopefully it will get here by this weekend. Probably not though.

I'm going to go finish paying my bills and then possibly go eat dinner with Vince and Kit and possibly Daniel.

I'm out...

No comments: