Saturday, December 23, 2006

earliest memory

inspired by Becks:

My earliest memory is running out of my sister's room in response to her crying from her crib. Probably crying in response to something I did to her/threw at her. I remember being scared that Mom would catch me and send me to time-out. My sister is only 2 years younger than I am, so I was probably 3 or so. Mandy and I HATED each other when we were kids. It's amazing how good of friends we turned out to be.

Another particularly vivid memory I have of my childhood days involves a set of plain wooden blocks we had. Now, this may actually be part-dream, but I did spend an awful lot of time playing with these blocks. I remember I built a Burger King restaurant out of blocks. I remember it was pretty complex, which is why I suspect it might be a dream. I can't remember how old I was when this happened, but I suspect around 4-6.

No comments: