- I'm dating a certain someone. She's an astronomer and pretty cool to boot! This makes me happy.
- The bike pump and saddle bag I always kept on Gertie got stolen. This pisses me off. Seriously, unless you've got a roadie as well, when in the world would you ever need the following items:
- Bike pump for a presta valve
- Spare road bike tire with a presta valve
- Road bike tire levers
- Metric Hex wrench
- CO2 cartridge with adapter for filling up tires with presta valves
Notice how I kept emphasizing presta valves? 90% of the bikes out there (mostly mountain bikes) have schrader valves. Really, there's no conceivable use for these items unless you're riding a road bike. Most bums and college-age budding thieves that I know aren't really into the road-biking scene. Hell, you can't even sell this crap on the black market, that I'm aware of. But still, all that "crap" probably cost me ~$60. Whoever it is, I certainly hope you got some use out of it rather than just tossing it in the nearest dumpster once you realized what it was. Bastard.
- Said girlfriend's brother is coming to town in a few days... I'm supposed to take him mountain biking. I have a feeling he's going to show me up.
That's all for now...