Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stolen from Yellow Snapdragons...

Accent: I say 'Ya'll", but I don't really think I have a texan accent

Booze: yup. Tom Collins is my friend. Also good are Redneck Mimosas (lonestar and OJ)

Chore I Hate: Cleaning the bathroom

Dog or Cat: Dog, but cats are cool too.

Essential Electronics: alarm clock

Favorite Cologne: I prefer to shower instead...

Gold or Silver: no preference

Hometown: Garland, Texas

Insomnia: possibly in like 4th grade, but I've since found a cure for that... CLASS!!

Job Title: Data Monkey (a.k.a. Grad Student)

Kids: Sure, why not (in like 10 years)

Living Arrangements: I live with me, myself, and I in a 1-1 stumbling distance from the Crown, Trudy's, and Campus.

Most Admirable Traits: I'm honest

Number of States Lived In: 1 (Texas)

Overnight Hospital Stays: 1 (see my post on snowboarding...)

Phobias: singing or dancing in public

Quote: "There are only two things that I know are infinite: Human stupidity and the Universe... and I'm not sure about the Universe." -- Albert Einstein

Religion: Agnostic

Siblings: 1 sister

Time I Wake Up: 20 minutes before class

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can flip my pen around my thumb and back again... I know... not really unusual, but I like it.

Vegetable I Love: Broccoli

Worst Habit: Procrastinating

X-rays: Teeth, and I think they took one when I had my concussion (see hospital stays)

Yummy Foods I Make: Spagetti, although I'm trying to learn how to cook Thai food.

Zodiac Sign: Don't ask me... I'm an astronomer, not an astrologer...

No comments: