Wednesday, May 25, 2005

First post!

FP!

I have a new blog! Going to give it a try to see if I like it better than xanga.

Roseanne Bar is a bitch! Just an observation. I'm watching her on SNL right now. Rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.

Had a date with Chelsea today. I think I'm actually going to be able to pull off the whole non-exclusive dating thing. I think she really likes me, but she seemed to be ok with the non-exclusivity. We'll see how it works out. I hope I'm not getting myself into something which I'll regret later. We'll see. This summer should be fun.

Work should be interesting tomorrow. I have 2 days to get the mass flow controller calibration procedure to work before we box them up and ship them to Germany. It will be an interesting two days.

Justin and Jillian are going to bring Zeus over tomorrow. He'll have fun in the back yard. Sarah might be coming in to town as well for the evening.

No comments: