Thursday, November 30, 2006

survey

Dammit, Caroline tagged me...

1. 3 Things that scare me: Cockroaches, Growing up, small confined places

2. 3 People who make me laugh: Vince, John Pinette, George Carlin

3. 3 Things I love: Mushrooms, 42, my mom

4. 3 Things I hate: getting up early, moving, insurance (a.k.a. legalized extortion!)

5. 3 Things I don’t understand: Strehl functions, the female perversion for shoes, why my wireless card sometimes doesn't want to connect to my router...

6. 3 Things on my desk: My fedora, bocadillo (from Nathalia), empty beer bottles

7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: Listening to Madsen, this survey, procrastinating work.

8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: do a triathlon by myself, Stand on all 7 continents, be in a band

9. 3 Things I can do: Pee standing up, bike 17 miles in 56 minutes, make some kick-ass spagetti sauce.

10. 3 Things I can’t do: go into labor, throw things away, give good presentations

11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: the Texas Tornados, Madsen, the Black Crowes

12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Nashville Country, Nickleback, the Gilmore Girls

13.3 things I would like to learn: German, how to be a more hard-core mountain biker, how to be an awesome researcher

14. 3 Favorite foods: Thai, Spagetti, Faijitas

15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Water, Coke, Beer

16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, Sesame Street, Perfect Strangers

17. 3 People I’m tagging (to do this meme): Sarah, Jill, Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't listen to Gilmore Girls!?